Monday, May 12, 2008

Safari

Hi Everyone--
Today we took a break and enjoyed a safari at Kruger Park in South Africa, about 90 minutes from Maputo. I cannot tell you how amazing it was. We saw lions, elephants, hippos, crocs, water buck, rhinos, giraffes, wildebeests, and at least ten other species. It was an unimaginable reminder of the creative nature of our God!

I've got some great photos of what we've been doing here, and some great videos, but all my tech support is in Folsom, so I will have to wait on that for a while.

But thanks for reading our blog. And thanks for the comments.

Grace, 
Brad

8 comments:

A said...

Hey there!
So glad you got to enjoy something so amazing such as a safari!
Maybe we could have an evening of stories/slideshow at church???!!!!
Still praying daily,
Annie and Mark Holt

Anonymous said...

What an amazing opportunity to see God's creations. It was great seeing you on the big screen in church and will be great to have you both back safe and sound too! With all your adventures, stories, pictures and how we can help.

Bless you and Donna as you continue on your journey.

johanna

Sally-Girl! said...

Hey, I hear the next Survivor is going to be in Africa. Now that you have been on a real African safari maybe you and Donna can apply!!! Outwit..outlast..outplay! May God continue to bless you on your awesome adventure!
Robert and Sally Reed

Anonymous said...

I MISS DONNA -
But I am glad you are having fun and safe.
Love to you both, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the Mozambique video at Church Sunday and glad you get to see God's marvelous creation.

We pray for God's continued blessings upon you and our mission partners, and for your safe return.

Kirk & Tawny Weir

PJimison said...

It's amazing, isn't it? I never forget our safaris there at Kruger. I was a bit of a chicken with the elephants..they're soooo big! Glad the chapa held up for you! 8-) Have fun and praying for you. Tell Rodger and Lynne hi for me.
Pam Jimison

Amber Garza said...

Praying hard for you two...
Love,
Amber Garza

Unknown said...

i have my fave moz and krueger photos on my digital frame in my cube at work. if you're interested we can share stories.

your pal, stacy